Coconut oil has so many uses! It’s a versatile product that promotes effortless well-being. Here are five easy ways to incorporate Coconut Oil into your daily beauty routine.
1. Hand and body Lotion: When applied on the skin and hand moisturizes the skin and function as sunscreen. The oil absorbs quickly and leave your hands and smooth and hydrated.
2. Hair: Coconut Oil Can Protect Hair Against Damage
- Under Eye Moisturizer: If neglected, it can cause dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. To combat dark circle, fine lines, wrinkle and premature aging, try rubbing a little coconut oil under the eyes using ring finger and lightly dab.
- Highlight: To save a little money and time, grab your coconut oil! By tapping this on the tops of your cheekbones, the oil will attract more light to that region, bringing it forward, thus creating more dimension
- Make up Remover: Coconut oil is a natural makeup remover that is gentle, yet powerful enough to breakdown even the most stubborn waterproof makeup.
- Medicinal and other health benefit: Coconut Oil Contains Fatty Acids With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Can be used for cooking and baking.